Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Home is where the heart is...




I graduate from Taylor this Saturday, May 22. I cannot believe how fast these past four years have gone. I'm sure there will be much more to come on how much I will miss Taylor. But for now Connor and I are so excited to be moving back to our hometown! Pittsburgh, PA here we come! God has been so good to us and so faithful. We are so excited for the opportunities we will be experiencing together.
Our first adventure will be working together at Urban Impact Foundation for their Summer Day Camp. We have both worked there in the past and loved our kids so much! It should be interesting and really fun to work together as head teachers for the 5th grade boys and girls. I am positive we will have lots of really good stories from camp.
Anyways, shout out to all our friends and family in Pittsburgh! We can't wait to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment